Mobile home fire claims life of Hart County man

  • Photo submitted - The mobile home at 64 Marshal Dove Road in Hartwell burned on Dec. 6, killing its resident in the process.
    Photo submitted - The mobile home at 64 Marshal Dove Road in Hartwell burned on Dec. 6, killing its resident in the process.
A fatal fire in Hart County may have been caused by an improperly placed space heater, officials say. John David Yates, 58, was killed Sunday, Dec. 6, at his home, 64 Marshal Dove Road in Hartwell,…

Premium Content is available to subscribers only. Please login here to access content or go here to purchase a subscription.