The Hart County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Lebarron Gray, 30, 64 Vickery Street, was arrested and charged with DUI alcohol. He was released on $2,000 bond.
• David William Maddox, 32, 1241 Maxwell Mill Road, Dewy Rose, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and battery.
• Matthew Allen West, 40, 104 Charles Town Way, Anderson, S.C., was arrested and charged with DUI drugs, possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, removing or affixing plate to conceal vehicle identitiy and misdemeanor theft by taking (GSP).
• Casey Leann Hembree, 25, 208 Gordon Circle, Anderson, S.C., was arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, open container and misdemeanor theft by taking. She was released on $16,450 bond.
The Hart County Sheriff’s Office reported the following incidents:
• Deputies responded to Doyl Road regarding a report of items taken from a camper on the property and the residence.
• Deputies responded to Bowersville Highway to speak with a woman about an altercation that took place on Cross Roads Circle.
• A deputy spoke with a subject via phone who reported people riding by his residence on a golf cart and taking pictures of him.
• Deputies responded to Royston Highway regarding a report of trespassing. The property owner told deputies a building on her property was ransacked. The complainant said the glass on the front door was broken and the door was open. The complainant said nothing was taken, but requested extra patrol by law enforcement.
• Deputies responded to Deep Woods Road regarding a report of a burglary.
• Deputies responded to Benson Street in Bowersville regarding a report of a handgun stolen out of a woman’s glove box in her vehicle.
• A man reported that two guns were stolen from his vehicle at his home on O’connor Lane.
• Deputies responded to Ga. Highway 17 regarding a report of damage to property.
• Deputies responded to Sardis Church Road regarding a report of a car that was either stolen or repossessed.
• Deputies responded to Maxwell Mill Road regarding a report of a physical domestic involving a weapon. A man was arrested and charged with aggravated assault.
• Deputies responded to Walters Road regarding a report of a suspicious vehicle that was believed to be taking items out of mailboxes. Two offenders were arrested.
• Deputies responded to Kay Drive regarding a fully involved structure fire in a single-wide mobile home.
• Deputies responded to Early Drive regarding a report of identity fraud after someone allegedly opened a Verizon cell phone account in the complainant’s name.