Open Position Middle School Bookkeeper
The Hart County Charter System is accepting applications for an anticipated middle school bookkeeper. Employment begins June 11, 2019.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Proficient in business English, spelling, mathematics, and office practices. Ability to work professionally with the public and others, both in person and over the phone.
* Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, Microsoft Office and office machine proficiency.
* Is present at work every day, on time, and performs all duties as assigned effectively and efficiently.
* Is neat and professional in appearance befitting the job they provide the school system.
* Shall exhibit a professional attitude and demeanor at all times in dealing with the board, school administration, fellow employees, parents, students, and the public.
* Performs general clerical duties such as composing and typing routine correspondence, creating and typing reports, and data entry.
* Answers the telephone and greets visitors professionally; handles all duties created by such.
* Creates and maintains department files with accuracy and confidentiality; routes and/or stores files as directed and needed.
* Maintains all bookkeeping records, budget items, submits all purchase orders, and insures that department budget is adhered to.
* Maintains an orderly work space.
* Attends approved training sessions, professional development activities, and required meetings as assigned.
* Contributes to an atmosphere of harmony and goodwill in the workplace.
* Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/administrator.
Shelby Brown Hart Co. BOE, 284 Campbell Drive, Hartwell, Georgia 30643 (706) 376-5141
Closing Date: May 24, 2019 at 4 p.m.